Level 2 at Vivian Pharmacy
For the next 3 days Vivian Pharmacy will be operating under Level 2 restrictions.
- Only 3 customers in the pharmacy shop area at one time, staying behind the barriers and at least ONE metre apart.
- Do not enter the pharmacy if you are unwell with symptoms of cough, fever, sore throat or runny nose. Phone the pharmacy and we can organise to get your medicines to you in a safe way.
- Hours remain the same 8.30am to 8pm weekdays, 9am to 5pm weekends and public holidays.
- Free daily delivery service available (T’s & C’s apply).
- Online shop with free local delivery available. https://shop.vivianpharmacy.co.nz/
- We encourage you to email your query or prescription to [email protected]
- Paywave is encouraged.
- Use hand sanitiser provided on entry and exit. Scan in using the COVID-19 tracer app.
Please be patient and kind with your requests. Remember there can be a time delay from when the doctor has emailed the prescription and when it will be ready for you to collect at the pharmacy. Phone us on 067588263 or email us on [email protected] to check. We try our best to text when items are complete.
Ngā mihi nui.
The team at Vivian Pharmacy