Three convenient options to request for your medicince
Order medication online
You can upload your prescriptions for us to prepare in advance.
Please send us a photo or a scanned copy of your prescription.
It must be clear and readable.
You can also let us know any specifics regarding the prescription in your email.
We will send you a reply to confirm receipt within 24 hours.
If we do not reply, please assume it hasn't been received.
Terms and ConditionsYou must bring your original, physical prescription when you come into pick up. We offer delivery of prescriptions as well. To find out more: Visit: https://www.vivianpharmacy.co.nz/medicine-delivery/ Note: Medicines will not be released if there isn't an original, valid, physical prescription. This is a legal requirement.
Our prescription servicesWe maintain a confidential medication profile for each client, keeping a list of all medicines that have been prescribed. For your safety, we have an obligation to report any significant findings about your medicine to your prescriber – your doctor, dentist, specialist or midwife – that wrote the prescription. This is always done in a confidential manner. Information provided at the time of dispensing will include:
- Directions for the safe and effective use of your medicine
- The expected outcome of therapy (what results to expect from taking your medicine)
- What side effects may occur and what you should do if you experience any side effects.
- How your medicine should be stored.
- How to safely dispose of any unused medicines