Bach Rescue Pastilles 50g Blackcurrant
Out of stock
Bach Rescue Pastilles are sugar and alcohol free pastilles that work in exactly the same way as Rescue Remedy drops or spray. Dissolve in your mouth for feelings of calm and reassurance. Each Pastille contains the equivalent of 4 sprays of Rescue Remedy.
Dr. Bach formulated Rescue Remedy nearly a hundred years ago, yet never before has it been more relevant with millions of people relying on Rescue Remedy throughout the world to get themselves through the complications and shocks of life.
Rescue Pastilles are ideal for coping with exam stress, driving tests, first day of school nerves, job interviews and high pressure environments. The funky tin with an easy "press on the lid" opening and closing mechanism. It is easy to take anywhere and with natural flavouring safe for use by the whole family, including your pets.
Rescue Remedy® Pastilles are little tasty candies made with Rescue Remedy® original flower extracts.
- Natural Color
- Natural Flavor
- Non habit forming.
- Sugar Free
- Alcohol Free
4 Calories per pastille
0.5 Carbs per pastille.
Xylitol content per pastille = .004grms
- Active: 5x dilution of Helianthemum nummularium HPUS, Clematis vitalba HPUS, Impatiens glandulifera HPUS, Prunus cerasifera HPUS, Ornithogalum umbellatum HPUS.
- Inactive: Sugar substitute (sorbitol isomalt), gelling agent (gum arabic), natural flavour (blackcurrant), citric acid, natural colours (extract of red cabbage, elder, black carrot), sweetener (xylitol, thaumatin), vegetable oil, glazing agent (vegetable oil, beeswax).
- Star of Bethlehem (Orithogalum umbellatum): For trauma and shock.
- Clematis (Clematis vitalba): For the tendency to pass out, and unconsciousness, being 'far away' and not present mentally.
- Cherry Plum (Prunus cerasifera): Fear of mind giving way, verge of breakdown, anger.
- Impatiens (Impatiens gladulifera): For irritability, tension and fidgety.
- Rock Rose (Helianthemum nummularium): For frozen terror and panic.
Chew one Pastille as required.
Excessive consumption may induce mildly laxative effects. May contain traces of gluten.
What are the 5 flower essences in Rescue Remedy?
Impatiens: For those who act and think quickly, and have no patience for what they see as the slowness of others. They often prefer to work alone. Teaches empathy and understanding of and patience with others. We've found it very fast-acting in alleviating an impatient attitude and lowering stress.
Star of Bethlehem: For trauma and shock, whether experienced recently or in the past. Teaches the ability to recover from traumas and to integrate them into the present life.
Cherry Plum: For those who fear losing control of their thoughts and actions and doing things they know are bad for them or which they consider wrong. Teaches trust in one's spontaneous wisdom and the courage to follow one's path.
Rock Rose: For situations in which one experiences panic or terror.
Clematis: For those who find their lives unhappy and withdraw into fantasy worlds. They are ungrounded and indifferent to the details of everyday life. Teaches one to establish a bridge between the physical world and the world of ideas; may foster great creativity. Is also used to bring clarity and alertness to the present moment.
The Rescue Remedy is designed to help deal with immediate problems. Many people choose to carry it in their purse, at the office, in the car or in the diaper bag. You never know when you need it.