Parasidose Head Lice Combs
Suitable for removing live and dead head lice, eggs and nits for all hair types.
1. Apply conditioner to dry hair, making sure that the whole head is covered.
2. Part the hair into small segments. Carefully comb through each segment of the hair from the roots to the tips.
3. During combing, wipe the comb onto a tissue to remove lice and nits. Use a magnifying glass (if required) to be sure you are removing the eggs.
4. Rinse conditioner from the hair and wash as normal with Parasidose shampoo.
5. Clean comb in hot soapy water using a brush.
6. Use at least every two to three days during infestation, until no head lice are found for 10 days. This may take 3 to 4 weeks.
Not suitable for children to use without adult supervision.
General Safety Information
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.