Harker Herbals Deep lung Support 500ml
A classic herbal tonic loved by generations of New Zealanders. Harker Herbals Deep Lung Support combines more than 20 plant-based ingredients to support removal of mucus build-up in the lungs and support healthy breathing. This blend helps thin the mucus, making it easier to expel.
- Helps loosen stubborn mucus in the chest.
- Supports bronchial and respiratory health.
- Great for those exposed to high air pollution.
- Liquid formula for fast absorption.
- Can be taken long term.
- Suitable for all the family, especially the elderly who are more susceptible to respiratory illness.
How to Take Deep Lung Support
- Make sure you shake the bottle vigorously before taking a dose. Our recommended dosage is 10-20ml for adults taking 3 to 4 times per day. Swill the tonic in your mouth for 10 seconds before swallowing.
- Children may take half the recommended adult dose and babies (over 1 year) may take quarter of the recommended adult dose.
- Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If taking prescribed medication, we recommend seeking professional medical advice before taking our products.
- Always read the label and use only as directed. Consider medical advice if suffering a thyroid condition, taking blood thinners or blood pressure medication before taking Deep Lung Support.
Contraindications Include cholestatic liver disorders, liver cirrhosis, hypertension, hypokalemia, and severe kidney deficiency.