Nurofen for Children 12YRS Strawberry 200ml
Nurofen For Children is a pleasant tasting sugar free syrup formulated to relieve pain and fever in children.
✓ Reduction in temperature for up to 8 hours including fever caused by immunisation
✓ Temporary relief of pain associated with:
- Minor aches
- Ear ache
- Sprains & strains s
- Sore throats
- Colds & flu
- 3*‒6 months (average weight 6‒8kg), dose: 3 ‒ 4ml
- 6‒12 months (average weight 8‒10 kg), dose: 4 ‒ 5ml
- 1-3 years (average weight 10‒14kg), dose: 5 ‒7ml
- 3-5 years (average weight 14‒18kg), dose: 7 ‒ 9ml
- 5-7 years (average weight 18‒22kg), dose: 9 ‒ 11ml
- 7-9 years (average weight 22‒28kg), dose: 11 ‒ 14ml
- 9-12 years (average weight 28‒40kg), dose: 14 ‒ 20ml
*Do not give to babies under 3 months. Seek medical advice before giving to children under 1 year.
Do not take: In children under 3 months of age.
In children who have stomach ulcers or other stomach disorders.
In children who have kidney or heart problems.
In children who have allergic reactions to aspirin, ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction develops, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
During the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on your doctor’s advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
If the cap seal is not intact on first opening of the bottle.
Seek medical advice before use:
- If your child is under 12 months of age.
- If your child has asthma.
- If your child is taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or is taking any other regular medicines.